about 2 years ago
On Wednesday, February 3rd at 9am PT, we will be hosting a webinar where we'll share best practices and tips that will help you create an effective pitch for your Hedera21 project, be sure to RSVP here. Following this webinar, on February 5th and 8th members of the Hedera team will be available for pitch practice sessions. If you'd like to get feedback on your pitch or your project in general this is a great time to do so. To reserve your spot, please fill out your details on this form. If these days and times do not work for you, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org your availability and we'll find a time for you.
We have added open office hour sessions for February 1st. Details and links to join below:
- Febuary 1st, 9am PT - 10am PT: Open Office Hours
- February 1st, 4pm PT - 4:30pm PT: Open Office Hours
The third mini-challenge is now live, details below:
Tokenizing real-world assets!
How to win -
1. Take a photo of a real-world asset - like a piece of art or real estate
2. Create a token that represents ownership of your asset on HTS (bonus points: upload the image to IPFS/Hedera's file service and reference that in your token's metadata)
3. Grab a link to the transaction on a network explorer, like DragonGlass and Kabuto
4. Post the image and the explorer link on Twitter with a description for why it makes sense to tokenize it's ownership and add #Hedera21 and @BCW_llc
Prize - Anyone who completes this challenge by Tuesday, February 26th by 12pm PT will receive a DLA Piper + BCW swag bag that includes a DLA Piper shirt and a BCW shirt.